Sunday, August 8, 2010

My messenger is trying to send me a virus how can i stop it? it acts like its my friends sending me

every now and then a message would pop up from a name on my messenger trying to send a file folder to open. help, my antivirus subcription is up, can i download a free one in the meantime that wont be a conflict



My messenger is trying to send me a virus how can i stop it? it acts like its my friends sending me a file?firewall



Yes, you can uninstall the anti-virus program you have now and install a new one, such as those listed here:



http://parasitedb.com/recommendations.ht...



As for your messenger problem, it could be that your contacts have been infected by a variant of the msn virus. Have the contacts and you (if you've downloaded the program that they are attempting to send) run the removal instructions listed here:



http://parasitedb.com/parasite-mubla.htm...



Good luck!



My messenger is trying to send me a virus how can i stop it? it acts like its my friends sending me a file?husqvarna



Ignore it, don't answer to it otherwise they'll know that ur email is real and spam you more.
TRY KASPERSKY FREE TRIAL 30 DAYS OR WINDOWS F-PROT. UNINSTALL ALL- ALL OF THE PREVIOUS ONE. DO NOT OPEN YOU WILL BE INFECTED. AND THEN DISENGAGE AND DELETE MESSENGER AND THEN REDOWNLOAD THE APPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment