Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I uninstall norton antivirus if I no longer remember my supervisory password?

I HAVE AN OLDER VERSION OF NORTON INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER (2005). IAM TRYING TO UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM TO FREE UP SPACE, HOWEVER I NO LONGER REMEMBER THE SUPERVISORY PASSWORD FROM WHEN THE PROGRAM WAS INSTALLED. CONTROL PANEL WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO UNINSTALL WITHOUT FIRST LOGGING IN TO NORTON. ANY SUGGESTIONS?



How do I uninstall norton antivirus if I no longer remember my supervisory password?firewall



Download Norton removal tool from http://www.symantec.com



How do I uninstall norton antivirus if I no longer remember my supervisory password?husqvarna



just use this software called file shredder.then open the tiny tool and paste the folder in the tool.click shredd and you will have it removed permanently :)
can you go to add/remove programs, manually uninstall it from the list?
When in doubt, find their phone number and call them directly. They should have your password information stored or they should at least be able to prompt you on how to establish a new password. Do a yahoo search to find the 1-(800) number.

No comments:

Post a Comment