Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is my computer cutting out?

My computer is cutting out completely whenever I run CD-ROM's, DVD-ROM's or load flash, java etc. content on the internet (usually only happens when it takes up most of the screen). I have been told it could be a memory problem or that my computer is overheating. I've cleaned inside the CPU but it still cuts out. I have AVG Free 7.5 as my antivirus program and I am running Windows XP SP2. Does anyone know what the problem might be?



Why is my computer cutting out?avast



You need to clean things regularly: ~



Go through a couple of safe mode starts (F8 on bootup). ~



Delete all the deletable temp folders and files C:\Documents and Settings\yourname.folder\Local Settings\temp



Then defrag your disc(s). Finally (or first) scan all with anti virus (recommended 30 day trial of Pandasoftware.com).



Why is my computer cutting out?ducati



Happy to help. Report It


Sounds like overheating check out this article:



http://www.gamegiants.net/article_info.p...
sounds like memory or processor is not up to speed. An upgrade might be needed. Stuff cutting out from the internet could actually be the speed of the internet and that is out of your hands. Or if it's just when cds are in the drive then it could be the drive too. If it was overheating then it wouldn't skip, it would just shut off...trust me, i've done it.
WHY NOT TRY TO INSTALL YOUR COMPUTER MORE DIFFERENTLY AS IT DESCRIBES ON THE WEBSITE BELOW!!!



YOU SERIUOSLY MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!!!



http://computersguide.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment