Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you think of this arsenal?

if you think of your pc and home network as a castel,what do you think of my arsenal for pc security?or if i need to substitute or add anything else? :-



-Windows security center



-AVG antivirus 7.5



-AVG Rootkit free (for malware,torjan,adware etc)



-spywareblaster



-spywareTerminator



super Antispyware



-spybot search%26destroy



-CCleaner Registry



-Free windows Registry repair



-Advanced windows care



-Active security monitor



-PC Pal 1 click checkup



What do you think of this arsenal?download



Your missing the:



Emergency Automatic Detonation System (EADS)



That way, if anything does get through, your computer will just explode! I highly recommend it for people who have security packages such as yours.



just kiddin with ya



What do you think of this arsenal?hijackthis



More memory and CPU power to run all that crap.
I think you are a little paranoid but other then that i dont think anything is getting through
How do you have room to run any other programs? This might be a little on the paranoid side. I trust my Bitdefender 10 to do everything and it hasn't let me down yet. Maybe I am being naive - but when I had other stuff on there it slowed to a snail's pace..

No comments:

Post a Comment