Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best antivirus that doesn't slow down your laptop?

My new laptop is great, but it gets a little slow. The ''norton'' software came with the laptop. I tried uninstalling it, but it didn't come off. I need something free that works great.



What is the best antivirus that doesn't slow down your laptop?antivirus software



AVG and Avast are both free and quite good.



Norton shouldn't be slowing you down that much if the options are set correctly, either.



What is the best antivirus that doesn't slow down your laptop?computer virus



I've tested some free antivirus and I found out Avira AntiVir consumes really small amount of resources, click here to see the result:



http://avateck.blogspot.com/2008/03/best...
I use Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition.



It's made by the same guys who make norton but it's way better.



Oh, I didn't see the word 'free'. Just use the ones people suggested above or use channelbt/usenet. (can't elaborate on that though, sorry)
The top Rated Antivirus for protection %26 low resources usage are as follows



For Pay :Eset Nod32 (rated in the same class as the top rated Kaspersky)



download 20 day trial here.



http://www.download.com/ESET-NOD32-Antiv...



For FREE : Avira Anvtivir.

No comments:

Post a Comment