Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Anti Virus Question?

I don't know what to do lol!!!



I am running Vista, and have been doing tons of research and asking question on here lol on which antivirus to get.



I can go free and get AVG or Avast



Or should buy Kaspersky or Bit Defender



Which one is the best?? Won't slow my comp down?? and work good with Vista?? Which one would you choose and why??



Another Anti Virus Question?norton ghost



I personally use NOD32 with my Vista,never experience a problems of viruses or worms.



NOD32 has been rated as one of the best antivirus program in the market,very effective and take minimum system resources.



I also have been working with F-secure for 3 yrs,without any problems of viruses and spywares....F-secure is very very good in detecting spywares and blocking tracking cookies from being dowanloaded in ur pc!,no other antivirus over an outstanding spywares detection like F-Secure,so with F-Secure you no longer need any additional antispyware program.



Kaspersky is the only antivirus that has a 99.6% of virus detection rate...but has taken a bunch of system resources when I tried it on my system



Avoid free ones,you get what you are paying for!.



BitDefender is also in top but very heavy on pc.



Norton %26 Mcafee is not popular now and they became the last choice in the market.



Finally I would recommend F-Secure or NOD32...and take a look to this link,will help you much to decide,



http://anti-virus-software-review.topten...



Good Luck with your new Antivirus :)



Another Anti Virus Question?software



Well, if u r going for the free one avast is the best bet and if u r buying the software then both bit Defender and Kaspersky are good, but I would prefer the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment