Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Avast against Norton or ...?

Hi all,



My Norton account is expiring soon, so now I鈥檓 looking for free stuff (tired off paying like most off us),



Q:



Is 鈥淎vast antivirus鈥?with 鈥淲indows Vista firewall鈥?as good as Norton antivirus/firewall?



Are there any better (free) ones?



(I know this questions has been asked already but long time ago and 鈥淧C鈥?stuff changes so fast)



Thanks!



Avast against Norton or ...?network



i use avast and zonealarm for a year never any problems and i have downloaded stuff that i was not to sure about but every thing still ok both free and both keep updateing



Avast against Norton or ...?norton



when your norton expires, just uninstall the whole suite and then go to norton's website and you can download a 90-day free trial of norton internet security 2007. it's what i have and it is great. the norton firewall with that is better than windows firewall. norton actually tells you to turn off the windows firewall and use theirs. its a truly great anti-virus, too. norton all the way!!
I use AVG and Anti-Vir for my anti-viruses. They are both free and work great together. As far as a firewall goes you can go to Zonelab website and download Zone Alarm for free. I use all three programs on my computer and haven't run into a single problem.
i used to have nortons the whole lot and found it hard work.i now have Windows One Care and think it is the one for me my pc has never run so well and it dos'nt bother me so much as the others did.and ialso havewhich i think is a must are ad-aware and c cleaner i use them at the end off the day when i'm finnished with all ....c yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment