Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im so mad...I have a virus in my computer!?

I have NAV 2006 and Webroot Spysweeper both installed on my laptop and a virus still got through! And 56 spyware programs! And NAV still acts as if my computer is perfectly clean when I do a scan on C:/ I found out I have a virus from one of those free online virus scanners-Panda Antivirus. Now I cant even get NAV to uninstall so I can install a better virus killer! How do I get rid of the virus?



Im so mad...I have a virus in my computer!?bmw



hey! norton is pretty good. what did the online scan show? i doubt it's a virus. i'd blame spysweeper. and nav only removes viruses. you need a firewall to stop them and the attacks. consider norton internet security 2006.



edit: don't install why they suggested. get NIS06, get your windows updated and install something for the spyware. check out download.com and see what antispyware softwares are popular. or search for a top10. if you are infected with a virus, there's no use of backing up your data right now... you can only do it on the clean partitions.



Im so mad...I have a virus in my computer!?free adware remover



i personally dont recommend using NAV right now, coz the developers found out they made an error on the firewall and virus patterns making your pc hackable and open to any virus attacks.
It may not be virus just because NAV 2006 shows that it is. NAV 2006 scans files that resembles or have certain characteristics of a virus file. Sometimes, new files that appears to be virus or spyware that you've installed from a printer software (HP, Kodak), spyware scanner, or some hardware driver, because of the ''automatic update'' execution command, but they are harmless. You need not uninstalling NAV 2006, just do the definitions update.
antibiotics sorry i don't know.
Without firewall, you will always get new and new viruses. Antivirus software cannot discover all newly created viruses immediately. Protect your PC with some firewall, e.g. Kerio - it works fine for me and i even had been forgotten what is virus on my PC.
Here are the softwares you SHOULD install and run-



  • tighten loose skin
  • naming a kitten
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment