Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think my computer's infected. Please help.?

OK, my friend sent me a link in AIM that I should have tooken my first instinct on by not clicking on it, and it's been causing problems. I am running Windows 2000 SP4. The problems:



1. I have a ''Mirar Toolbar'' and a toolbar that just says ''Search'' installed on my computer. I have already tried to go in and remove the program, but it tells me I don't have the prilveliges to do it. I'm the only one who uses this computer.



2. It continues to pop up with different websites offering me stuff that I don't need. It's like whenever I type in any web address, something pops up and bothers me. I have already tried raising my cookie level and that doesn't seem to work.



3. My Norton AntiVirus and Grisoft's AVG Free continues to pop and tell me that I have a trojan horses on my computer. I have went in and had each one go and delete it for me. But every time I log off, they seem to reappear. I have went in and tried to delete it manually but that has to no prevail either. What to do now?



I think my computer's infected. Please help.?firewall



u can get rid of this with adware-se or u can try spybot search %26 destroy or spyware doctor thats how I got rid of my u can download them here after installing all of this go into safe mode my restarting windows and while its booting press F8 and then in safe mode run the scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment