Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer has on nod 32 antivirus and ad-aware se personal is tha good enough for protection.?

is nod 32 and ad-aware se personal .the best choice of protection for my computer whats ur suggestion and how can i obtain free softwares for 100% protection please help



My computer has on nod 32 antivirus and ad-aware se personal is tha good enough for protection.?live update



http://mypchelp.blogspot.com/2006/10/ess...



My computer has on nod 32 antivirus and ad-aware se personal is tha good enough for protection.?norten



I use ad-aware and spybot search %26 destroy for anti-spyware software and then Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 12 for anti-virus %26 firewall and so far i've had my laptop for 4 months and it's been running great. You can download spybot at www.download.com before using Trend Micro PC-Cillin i was using Norton Anti-Virus and that worked great too... i bought that at www.ebay.com with a trusted seller with great reviews.
''softwares for 100% protection please help'' lol lmao



no such thing. sbybot search and destroy,highjackthis,spywareblaster to name a few.
Nod 32 is very good. protection.



--------------------------------------...



I would install the following five programs and run weekly or at least monthly:



Ad-Aware SE Personal (update + full scan)

No comments:

Post a Comment