Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I remove etrust Antivirus Version 7 from my PC.?

Came with new PC but cannot find an uninstaller. Have tried Add/Remove and Start/Programmes but no uninstaller. Is there some free utility that I can find on the net which will do this?



How can I remove etrust Antivirus Version 7 from my PC.?ducati



System Mechanic trial version



open window in safe mode then delete the total file from programme



click start%26gt;run type rgedit



in there find antivirus registery key in hkey_local_system



delete the registery and reboot ur system



finish



How can I remove etrust Antivirus Version 7 from my PC.?hp



start all programs and then etrust and uninstall etrust. but etrust is good don't uninstall it.
if the application came with u r PC.. that means your PC company has different kind of deal with the microsoft peoples



u r PC must be having am OEM licence of the OS



so its better u contact u r PC .. support peoples ..



regards



Narendran J S



http://bookmarks-share.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment