Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you really trust Avast Antivirus?

It's free so I don't know if it is trustable or good. Tell me if you have experience from it.



Can you really trust Avast Antivirus?antivirus



I trust it, you need to have a medium performance machine tough, have you ever heard of GPL? just google it it will explain you more about free sw



Can you really trust Avast Antivirus?computer



Hello running a couple is better than just one. http://www.lavasoft.com



GL
It's great!!!
I've been using the free version of Avast! for the last 5 years and it has never let a virus through yet! It is stable and doesn't consume system resources as heavily as some of the well known paid-for AV programs.



It's always good to use a second AV program, such as AVG, and a couple of anti-spyware applications as well. This gives you more comprehensive protection.
no
Norton Antivirus is the best antivirus software I've come across. It's probably the best one on the market. Also very price worthy.
I've used it for a couple of years, and it seems to do the job.
It's very good

No comments:

Post a Comment