Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't download AVG Antivirus,help?

It starts the download just fine,then either gets not even half way and stops.Sometimes it makes it to half way done then it stops downloading and just hangs there,and it's even made it to 92% done and stopped and wouldn't go anymore.I've even sat there and waited to see if it would download and nothing.I'm getting really frusterated with this thing,I think I might have some viruses on my computer but I can't download the program and can't buy one right now.I was trying to download the free AVG.Does anyone know why it won't download?



I can't download AVG Antivirus,help?computer repair



Sorry you can't download it, however Avira is higher rated in detection and removal of viruses with low system resouces usage. look at the video clip below, and I have included two other free programs to clean and protect your pc.



The Top Rated Free Antivirus Program researched from those who test Antivirus programs (av comparatives, virus.gr, and other reviews including this video review) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhXZo3dHu... is



Avira Antivir http://www.download.com/3120-20_4.html?q...



Today you are in just as much danger from Spyware I Recommend SuperAntiSpyware



http://www.download.com/SUPERAntiSpyware...



( I used this to remove spyware and Trojans from a laptop that adaware would only detect but not get rid of ) It detected and removed everything J



  • tighten loose skin
  • naming a kitten
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment