Monday, August 16, 2010

Can I use all 4 of these in my computer?

My laptop's new. Can i install avg antivirus, spybot search and destroy, adaware free edition and pctools firewall, all at the same time? By the information I got from this site, this is ths best. Will all 4 not cancel each other? thnx for the info



Can I use all 4 of these in my computer?norton 2008



Yes, you can use them all. You can have as many anti-spyware (i.e. adaware, spybot, hijack this) as you want, but only one antivirus (avg, norton, mcaffe) and only one firewall.



Can I use all 4 of these in my computer?pop up blocker



they should all work fine.
yes if you want to slow your computer down to a snails pace... 10 minutes to boot up,, 10 minutes to log on to the net,, slow accessing everything fine go ahead...



I have never installed a anti virus program in my life.



why? because I know how to use a computer, and know what to do and how to avoid getting viruses.



95% of viruses comes through e-mails.



5% of viruses come from downloading from unknown websites



what do I do to stop a virus attack



(1) never download e-mail onto your computer



(2) never use MS Internet Explorer



(3) never open attachments in emails



(4) use only a secure web browser like Fire Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment