Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What office number and setup should i use for my windows 2000 pro? As in which microsoft office? 200

I need to setup microsoft word and office and everything on my windows 2000 computer. Which office should i use? Also what is a good anitivirus that scans for viruses on your computer and is a computer antivirus application and not some free junking thing but really really really easy for a new person to PC's (not me) ANything else to make my windows 2000 better to add to it let me know (im not worried about money)



Operating System: WIndows 2000 Pro



RAM: 127MB



Disk Drive Space: 20 GB



No smart remarks or comments please



Thankyou



What office number and setup should i use for my windows 2000 pro? As in which microsoft office? 2007 or lowerfree antivirus download



That's up to you if you want to use 2007 or not. It looks like it'd run slow maybe. Stick with lower though.



What office number and setup should i use for my windows 2000 pro? As in which microsoft office? 2007 or lowerinternet security



your system won't support 2007 you don't have enough memory. 2007 requires 256MB of Ram
Office 2007 is not compatible with windows 2000 pro. You have to use 2003 or lower.
If you are on a tight budget you could use OpenOffice which is free and compatible with Microsoft Office.



For the little RAM you have I would use Office 2000 (maybe even Office 97).



As for antivirus, the easiest FREE one is AVG. You can also try avast! Home edition which is also free.



I personally believe Kapersky to be the best antivirus out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment