Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WHY are some people so dumb?

Why is it that people download antivirus programs online just because its free u must be the stupidiest piece of **** ever becaue downloadin most of them online that are 4 free have virus and create back doors 4 certain viruses soo ur not helpin u computer at all by downloading these ''free'' anti virus programs because in the end u will come to a website like this and wast peoples time... and end up payin hundreds of dollars to fix it soo my advice to everyone who reads this get a real anti virus system shure it cost money but with hackers and horny little pop ups comin in everywhich direction it better safe payin 35-80 bucks 4 complete protection 4 a year then havin to pay 120-220 bucks to fix ur computer please repond



WHY are some people so dumb?nortan



I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Most free programs that people swear by on here make me lots of money. I'm not a know it all, but what I do know is from expeirience in the field or at a work bench.



Out of the last 25-30 Virus Issue service calls:, 16 of them had free anti-virus programs.



The others were because they either didn't have any or just didn't update the big ones from Symantec and McAfee.



This is worth the purchase.



Spyware is a constant issue, and spyware programs are a good way to protect against this. There are very good free ones out there that have resolved and protected many that I serve. The main difference with this and the ones you pay for are bells and whistles. The purchase in this category doesn't give me a return vs the free ones that I would look for. (I've only tried 4 or 5 different ones that I liked)

No comments:

Post a Comment