Sunday, August 8, 2010

Do you feel sorry for people with no financial common sense?

My dad just got ripped off at Best Buy, having the Geek Squad install a whole bunch of antivirus/backup software I could've installed for free.



He gets ripped off, embarassingly a lot, and despite what I try to tell him, he never learns.



Do people who are suckers bother you? Why are some people so stupid with money? Does it show that they don't respect themselves or their future in a way? Maybe it's a rich people thing, because he's a doctor?



What's the deal?



Do you feel sorry for people with no financial common sense?computers



Well I think sometimes people that CAN afford it, would rather pay to have it done for them than to deal with all the detail %26 hassle of doing it themselves. Did you tell your Dad you could do the same thing for him for free? Maybe he doesn't realize you know how to do those types of things. I would certainly tell him ...in case there's a next time. Good Luck %26 God Bless!



Do you feel sorry for people with no financial common sense?hijack this



Yes it bothers me and my mom gets sucked in by stupid stuff all the time liek those stpuid tv commericals. ARGH!
I luv to hear bout dum drs cause I nevr thunk they had much comon cents anyhow.
I don't feel sorry for those people, unless they are mentally challenged or disabled somehow. Then, I feel like they are sometimes kind of victimized by financial predators.
I've grown to notice that many smart "intellectual" books smarts people lack common sense. i think it is true. My mother does the same thing. She doesn't listen to me either. It bothers me some but I'd never let it steal my joy. I think people who never learned to value a dollar or never had to value a dollar are more irresponsible with their money. I don't think its a respect issue though, it could arise from many factors. For example, my mother is the youngest daughter and the 2nd to youngest child out of 8 children. A lot of my moms dumb, impulsive spending I think is from always not being able to get what she wanted as a child or always getting the left overs and hand me downs. They were pretty poor growing up and I think she doesn't want to feel poor anymore even though she is headed that way with her spending. It could be the same for rich people. Them having to be so concerned about every little penny at one point to becoming a wealthy doctor.
o_o...ummm......yes stupid ppl bother me, but maybe ur dad just doesnt know he could save this money..?
it bothers me when smart people like doctors seem to have no common sense.
I find people with no financial common sense to be arrogant, like they are too important to worry about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment